I Love This Picture!!

I Love This Picture!!

Sunday, March 22

Saturday Service Project

On Saturday we had a service project. We had a food drive for the Homeless Shelter. Me, Cassie, and Emma were in a group and we walked around door to door asking for people to donate food. The three of us, just by ourselves got 18 bags full to the top. And two of those were garbage bags and one was a box full of Ramen Noodles. It was really funny when Cassie was talking and when she asked them to donate she said Money instead of Food. and we had to tell her while she was talking. Its was soooo funny! And when we were waiting for this one person to open the door we were throwing empty plastic bags and Emma's got stuck in a tree and she had to jump up and get it out of the tree. It was really fun!!!!! I can't wait till the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment