I Love This Picture!!

I Love This Picture!!

Friday, August 28

Today....

I really dont know y but i am in such a good mood today. never mind that i have to babysit on my first night of vacation. oh well. the kids r pretty easy to handle. just give 'em good and sit them in front of the tv for a movie and u get a couple hours of quiet. lol i have 5 kids to babysit so no toooo hard. i guess. idk i am just in a listen to music and dance kind of mood right now. i guess the song thats up gives u a sorta hint... the party part. lol idk, i guess i am in my own little way in a party mood. then i think about the fact that school starts in 10 days and im moving in a little over a month. blah. kk 'nuf fr now! back to the party. lol (cassie, i no ur thinking, "oh wow maggie" right now. dont judge me. lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment