I Love This Picture!!

I Love This Picture!!

Sunday, October 11

gone

i cant belive it. im not in va anymore. and i wont be back 4 a long time...wow...it came so fast it just hit me. i will miss everyone. i love you guys!!!

4 comments:

  1. Maggie, it was so awesome knowing your family...... we will be in touch and I know we'll cross paths again someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. geez gawd u havent called me but u can blog about me. luv ya to gurl. anyways i miss u so much omg when u get a cell ima have to send u a pic of my haloween costume so hurry up and call me!!!!!1
    I MISS U
    me and lydia cried saturday night watching confesions of a shopaholic :*(
    CALL ME U IDIOT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not an idiot. unless u want to pay to talk it will cost a gagillion dollars. just wait till i get free. i promise. lol u can do i no it. ur strong. lol

    and sister blakely, me and cassie r very much keeping in touch and we are most likely coming back to va and i will be going to hilton with cassie!! i cant wait to comeback and see you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, kelsey, i sorta forgot to tell u, ur american cell fone wont work in europe. i no this is hard news. lol and i no ur mom said they would but they dont have american cell fone towers. u all have to uh, get new fones. luv ya!

    ReplyDelete